"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Friday, April 1, 2011

My God is bigger

As the days go on, I learn more and more about how amazing and big God really is. His path for my life is unfolding everyday .I think back to days when all I had was my faith to get me by. There were also days when I didn't even feel that my faith was even enough. I felt pitty and anger towards myself for everything. One thing I have learned recently that I would like to share is something I will repeat to myself till the day I die.
Faith works in your heart, even if there is doubt in your mind.
No matter what you think, No matter what you think your situation will end you up with ....hang on to what you have in your heart. The truth that God would never give you anything to BIG for you.
Don't have God in your heart? Message me and Ill tell you how amazing and how real he is!
Back to what I was saying....hang on to your faith and fight all those thoughts that are holding you back ....and now GOD WILL NEVER LEAVE YOU.

No comments:

Post a Comment