"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Friday, March 25, 2011

Dream




So last night I had the weirdest dream! I woke up at 3:40 to go check on Brody cause he was making noises. He had kicked his blanket off and was cold, so I covered him up and went back to my room. I wasn't sleepy so I decided to go to the living room to watch Teen mom. Yes I watch Teen mom and enjoy it. So I told myself that I wouldnt go back to bed and I would make it to the 6am prayer meeting at church. Well without even noticing I fell asleep....however in my dream It continued as If I was awake....I was sitting there infront of the TV , but I was praying, I sat there just talking to God. Asking him to please protect me and my family . And if he could spare me from anything like waht happened to Job. After praying for a long time...in my dream ...i was like wait a minute my TV is off...wasnt I watching Teen Mom?....Oh no this is one of those creepy dreams again....and I force myself to wake up....and I did......TV on.....I had fell asleep......wonder what that was about....

I have no idea. Well tonight I have an adult sleepover party!! Woo hoo!!! All girls. Im so excited!!Should be tons of fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment