"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Texas Brain and Spine

I sit here today at work. I just put in my two week notice to Dr. Bonnen to start a new part of my life. God has opened the door for me to work at my Church at Crossroads Early Learning Center. While I am very very excited I cant help but be sad about everything I am leaving behind. I have worked here for 4 amazing years. Everyday being full of laughter, tears and dancing. I made some of my very best friends in this office. I learned that not all Neuro-surgeons have God like syndrome...some have I love God syndrome, and thats exactly what Dr. James Bonnen has. I have never worked for such a caring individual as himself. He cared for me personaly and my family. I see the way he cares for his patients and I wish only any Dr. I or my family come in contact with will care for us the same. His wife Kim and daughters have always been nothing more than generous to myself and the staff. Mama Nancy his P.A was always looking out for me and helping me out with my millions and millions of health and personal issues. When Dr's and google told me I was a walking dead person she assured me I was not haha. Jeanne, Always making me laugh and bringing out the mexican in me,..aaaaah wachale girl . Marie sharing her mama stories and worries, i had somebody to come share my million baby stories with . Stephanie, ...... my partner in crime....we were together all 4 years. Eating, shopping, and eating...haha. She is my personal style consultant and I am going to miss her sooo much.

Now I leave here with a heavy heart but knowing I am doing what is best for my family and myself. I really really hate to leave here. Its like a horrible breakup . But I know Ill be back. Texas Brain and Spine became my family away from home. Before I had a church family , i had them . They carried me through my pregnancy with Brody, my health issues, my miscarriage, The loss of my grandfather, my marriage, my husbands demotion at the prior company , the struggle of trying to sale my house....and they were there to witness the way GOD turned my life completely around for the better..........This entry is making me cry, It also does not help that I made a goodbye Playlist of sad songs, right now its End of the Road by Boys II Man haha

I wonder what God has in store for me next. Who's life will I be able to touch? How many babies will i be able to hug at the school in 2 minutes? haha I am ready Jesus.......Im ready NOW....Use me as you will .

No comments:

Post a Comment