"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Birthday


Brody's birthday party is FINALLLLLLLLLY here! It will be this Saturday at Chuck-E-Cheese. I'm kinda excited about that since its a guaranteed 2 hour party and you leave the mess behind! I love it! The forecast for rain has no effect on mood whatsoever too. Im thinking of finding indoor things to do every year! When I have the party at my house people tend to be hours late, they stay late and the mess is there till the next day. Not only that in my family it is tradition to bring anyone and everyone to any party you are invited to . Hopefully no extras come this time. Ill let you all know how it turns out!

No comments:

Post a Comment