"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Friday, April 23, 2010

Sigh ...of relief!!!

Ok so the decision has been made for us. We are staying in Houston and there really is no way around it . The bank denied all 3 of the offers and on top of that was making ridiculous excuses every time we called in on why we couldn't go forth with it. So as of yesterday our house was removed off the market and we get to stay!! God has been shutting all the doors since day one , we just didn't like that answer or wanted to hear it. However for some reason I feel at peace. At least I know where I am going to live tomorrow and the next day . I also know that I have a secure job and awesome people to rely on here at work and at home. I will get to watch Micheal grow up next door!! I am just so excited about future opportunities.....A BIG change might be coming our way too. I don't want to jinx it so Ill leave it at that . Yay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment