"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Growing up



So yesterday we showed Hayden how to dip his french fries in Ketchup and he totally loved it. Daddy was in charge of demonstrating , since i am afraid of condiments. He got the hang of it really quick and before i knew it he had gobbled his way through most of his food. I decided to give him a funnel cake stick to have for dessert....Note to self...take the ketchup of the plate before moving on to dessert. He also dipped that in ketchup ...EWWWWW. He liked it so i let him eat it haha. I gave him the dip for the funnel cake and he started dipping his fries in it ...haha . Brian told me to leave him alone , tat he didnt know better. Those two have become best friends.

Second sign that my baby is becoming a big boy. Today he walked himself to the nannys door. I usually take Brody out and carry him halfway where the nanny meets me and I go back for Hayden . But today I got him off first and he ran to the door. I rushed to get Brody out and met him at the door. He felt so accomplished , you could totally tell.

I was so proud of him ! I hope he keeps up this big boy attitude, but at the same time it is so sad. Now if we can just get him out of the crib......

No comments:

Post a Comment