"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Faith

So its a new day and everything is still the same. We are still selling the house, we still have no idea what the future has in store for us, and we are still in Houston. Yesterday I tormented myself and logged on to HAR.com , the real estate website here in Houston and saw that competition is crazy!! There are houses going for like 90,000 dollars!!! I just pray to God that the house sells and we are able to get out soon. My husband is more unhappy every day that passes at his work. They keep pileing on the work and job sites are picking up. It breaks my heart to hear how horrible his day was. I wish I could just tell him to quit, but reality is he cant . We need to sell the house and move. I knew that buying the house 2 years ago was a mistake especially with his job moving us often...or so we thought it would....
I just wish I could go back to the day I got so excited and run away ...run as far away from those closing papers.

Ok on another note....Brody will be 1 next weekend!!! I cant believe how the time just flew by so fast~ I feel like just yesterday I was eating everything I could dip in ranch and waiting for the little guuy to get here. Last night he had a ruff night! He was not excited about sleeping at all. Well anyways thats pretty much all the update I have. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment