"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

3 DAY WEEKEND

My weekend was kinda blah! haha My coworker asked me what I did this weekend. I told her nothing just lounged around the house, clean etc. She said that sometimes thats good, and I said yeah not when thats what you do every weekend!!!! haha

Its true we hardly have been able to do anything , due to a) budget and b) the cold weather. My head even hurts from staying in . Well it was also a pretty emotional weekend. One of my little brothers ended his relationship with his girlfriend. It brouhgt back old feeling I had not felt in awhile. I dont know but I get really attached to my brothers girlfriends. Probably becasue I have no sisters of my own. I was just so heartbroken to hear how sad she was. I guess in the back of my mind I figured I could fix it , But I couldnt. I cant really go into details but it got bad.

So I prayed with her, and hopefully everything will be okay now...plus I told her just cause they broke up does not mean we did haha.

Yesterday my nanny had me watch the boys cause she had a funeral to attend. Her daughter had a baby stillborn and she needed to attend. So that was the reason for my unexpected 3 day weekend. Dont have much to update. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment