"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Girlfriends in God .....Marriage


How much of your marriage do you want Jesus to transform How much of your marriage have you given Him?
I want to give all of it to him, but unfortunetly not all of it is right now. My Marriage has recently taken some hard hits. My hubby and I constantly come home stressed from work and often times take it out on each other. We know that its not the right thing to do , however we often do it. I wish and pray that our faith keeps growing stonger each day so we can let go our worries and just let it all go to him. However we are human, we do fail at times and we let it just get to us. My husband is very very unhappy at his job and the situations they place him in. I am unhappy watching my husband change from this man that loved his work to dreading another day on. We are however thankful God has provided both of us with an income. Right now we are just having trouble seeing the cup half full. Often times we try to restore our honeymoon stage, and often times we fail. I know this is a season in our lifes and having two small children makes it even harder during these times.

How much of your attitude do you want Jesus to transform? How much of your attitude have you given Him? Oh goodness I need a transformation. Im bipolar when it comes to my faith. haha Sometimes Im full of it and other days not so much. I wish I had an on button I could just leave switched on at all times haha . I am however geting better at letting smaller things go.

How much of your _____situation_____ do you want Jesus to transform? (You fill in the blank.) How much have you given Him? The whole thing we are going through with the house, Brians Jib, Air force...etc. I guess Like I said , I have not fully given it over to him. Maybe it is time for me to let go , know his timing is always perfect, have faith . Enjoy the time here ...now... and worry about later, when later happens. Its easier said than done. But with the help of my christian family and friends I know I can one day FILL MY CUP TO THE BRIM!!

"Dear Lord, I pray that I will be like the servants who did exactly what you told them to do. My desire is to obey you fully...to the brim. Help me not to hold back anything but give You all of me so that you can transform me totally.

In Jesus' Name,
Amen. "

No comments:

Post a Comment