"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Friday, March 11, 2011

God is in control!




So I have not written in here in a long time....a really really looong time. I felt the need to write the following in here, in hopes to one day come and look back on it. As I scroll through some of my older posts I see how much God has worked in my life since then. He was so very present then as much as he is now. I just never stopped to take notice. On wednesday we were finally able to go into our brand new youth room. That service was amazing and beyond anything I was expecting that night!!! There was a part in the service when Pastor Ruben asked us to just get quiet ...BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD....we were to listen to what God was trying to tell us. God at that moment told me the following " I could have taken your father from you and I didnt, I could have let cancer kill you but I didnt, I could have let a disease overcome your body and you would not be here this moment and I didnt , I could have sold your house if I wanted to but I didnt , I could have moved you back to Dallas but I didnt.WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THE LIFE I HAVE GIVEN YOU?" All these things were in his control!!! All these things he has worked in such an amazing way!!!! Everything he has done was to prosper me not to harm me, oh how I wish I could go back to times of despair and just let him be God. Do what he does best and just watch this amazing God, who is all God, All love, and promise. I am so madly in love and on fire for Jesus right now. I cant wait to see what else he has in store for us. Right now Im praying on my exact calling, but I know Gods timing is perfect and it will be revealed to me in due time. Love you
Genesis 28:15 New Living Translation (NLT)
What’s more, I am with you, and I will protect you wherever you go. One day I will bring you back to this land. I will not leave you until I have finished giving you everything I have promised you.”

No comments:

Post a Comment