"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

What time is it?




God's timing is not our timing but its always perfect......but it always seems to take forever. Ha ha Not to sound rude. But there are times that I wish I had a direct line to Jesus on my phone where I could get clear responses. Like So when is this new season exactly going to start? Where am I called to ministry? How am I going to start this?....Oh the things that keep my mind going at all hours of the day. However I trust that he always knows exactly what he is doing. He has never failed me to this date. At times when I seemed so alone and down on my knees again and again...He was there listening to every word, just waiting for me to get up off my knees and start chasing him. Rejoice in the Lord and he shall give you the desires of your heart.....in due time. Until then I wait faithfully and patiently....well 1 of 2.

take my heart and take all that I am....Oh Jesus how I adore you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment