"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Monday, March 8, 2010

Get Real Monday!


This weekend was so so exhausting for me! I did so much and have nothing to show for it. If you walk into my house at this moment you would think I am the laziest person in the world. I have a upside down playroom , Laundry all over the place, dishes in the sink, and Lord knows what laying all over the house. Yesterday my children woke up on the wrong side of the crib! They cried and screamed about 90% of the day. And not the oh no I'm hurt ...or hungry ...or sleepy cry....It was the he took my toy, I want to watch Wow Wow Wubzy, I don't want nuggets I want cookies cry. My husband doze off for about 5 minutes before I woke him up with a slam of the door. He ran in to see whats the matter.I was on the floor. I told him that I needed to remove myself from the situation before giving them shaking baby syndrome...We sat and laughed about it for a second before going back into the madness. So even if I write about how amazing my children are, and you see me showering them with love! I need to get real and let you know that My kids are not always angels. They push my buttons the best way they know how. Today they woke up pretty happy and made my morning routine less stressful than yesterday (had to leave on a good note ha ha) So we will see what the rest of the week has in store for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment