"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Thursday, March 25, 2010

I heart Thursdays!



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!


So this week has been pretty blah...But here are some things I heart this week.

1. I heart the way Brody runs away when he sees you coming, like he knows he is doing something wrong.

2. I heart the way Hayden refuses to have his diaper changed.

3. I heart American Idol....Andrew and Crystal to be exact.

4. I love my new budget friendly makeup...I will try to post reviews later...BYE BYE MAC...

5. I love sale racks!

6. I love Avoacados.

7 . I love Mexican Food.

HA hah see not that eventful....

No comments:

Post a Comment