"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Update!

Well first today is my husband and 3 year wedding anniversary!!!!! We made it 3 years and counting! I am so lucky to be in love with the man I call my husband. We have our ups and downs but I would never trade him for anything in this world. Things are beginning to look brighter on the other side ..so of course the stress level has gone down ...so the marriage has gone up!!! Right now we are in progress of our selling our house. If all works out well we should be out by April 15!!! However this is not set in stone yet. SO PLEASE KEEP SENDING PRAYERS OUR WAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment