"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Thursday, March 18, 2010

I heart......



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!


So often i find myself writting about the struggles of daily life. I wanted to participate in I heart Thursdays ...so here it goes

1. I love my two beautiful baby boys!
2. I love that my marraige is getting back on track!!!
3. I love that God is showing me that he has never left in so many ways!
4. I love that when I let my situation go to him , Things really did start turning around!!
5. I love Brodys 4 teeth and the way the show when he smiles.
6. I love Haydens dance moves and singing.
7. I love that my husband is so real.
8. I love my parents and brothers!
9. I love my coworkers for talking for me when my voice is gone!
10. I love how amazing my anniversary was.
11. I love the fact that Life looks so much brighter in the last week!
12. I love Pizza.
13. I love my inlaws and all the blessings they send our way!
14. I love my Aunt Renee
15. I love makeup
16. I love Target


ok thats enough for now.....

No comments:

Post a Comment