"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Friday, May 7, 2010

As told by Hayden Pants


OK so this is my first entry on my mommy's blog. I'm actually really excited about it . I am going to be here every Friday to let you know all about my week. Brody will be on here on Tuesdays, if you care to know what he is up to . My life is way more exciting however...but its up to you .

So this week has been pretty exciting. It has been in the 90's almost everyday so mommy and daddy have let me have some outside time. I love being outside! I really don't see the point of playing inside, there aren't even any bugs for me to collect in there. I love collecting Dandelions and blowing the seeds everywhere to help them grow all over the yard!

Mommy says she loves watching my relationship with my little brother grow. I have to admit he is growing on me. However I did hit him yesterday on the head with a book. His head is huge and it was tempting me. Mommy scolded me and I tried to tickle her to distract her from what I had done. I also learned to take my diaper off! It feels so liberating! I took it off twice last night and mommy awoke to find me bear bottomed in my crib. Luckily I had not had the need to go potty this morning .

OOOOOH OOOOH OOOOOOH I also learned to count to 6 in Spanish. I know 1-9 in English but this week I felt like trying Spanish out for a change. Watch out Dora! I'm coming after your job! Mommy took a video of it but has yet to share it with anybody.

Mothers day I Sunday , I'm too little to get my mom something but she says I don't need to . I'm all that she needs..Well me and Brobee...oh and Daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment