"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Thursday, May 13, 2010

I am full of heart's!!!



I am participating in this weeks I "heart"... at You and Me Plus Three. Go there now to add yours and read others!!


Ok so this week I have allot to heart!!! So here I go

1. I heart the quality time I get to spend with my husband.
2. I heart that I don't have to wake my children up and ungodly hours.
3. I heart my new nanny!
4. I heart that I am not so tired at the end of the day anymore.
5. I heart that Hilda and Aaron are having a BOY AND A GIRL!!!!
6. I heart my house....weird huh?
7. I heart the idea of my inlaws coming this weekend.
8. I heart Tanna and the challenge....
9. I heart life.....
10. I heart my God...for him...and not what he can do for me.
11. I heart you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment