"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Baby Names!

Ok so after talking about it over and over with my coworkers haha I have named my next two children....

Yes I am obsessed with children.If I could I would adopt every baby in America.

Ok so baby boy would be

Kiptyn Brian McCullough...yes after Kiptyn from the Bachelor, not in honor of him but the name sounded neat and it had a Y!!!

Baby girl would be

Kinsley Alaniz McCullough ...Alaniz is my mothers maiden name but i love that name it just sounds so neat ....

and if its a twin boy and girl we are set cause the names kinda match haha .

Ok I can sleep now...

haha

No comments:

Post a Comment