"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Friday, May 14, 2010

Wise words from Hayden Pants


Ok so its been a week since I was last on here so let me catch you up on what I have been doing this week.
Ive been beating up my brother! That's right last week I loved him, this week NOT so much. I just hate that he gets all the attention . Mommy has to carry , has to feed him, has to do EVERYTHING for him. Me however since I'm older they expect me to wait or to run around while he gets held. No..Ill show them I will push him , throw things at him and even slap him on the head. Mommy says its not nice and Daddy puts me in time out. I hate time out!!!! I wish Brody would go back where he came from. Maybe next week i will feel different.Daddy and Mommy however have been letting me stay p a little later with them so that means i get at least 40 minutes of quality time with them. They know this makes me feel special! I also changed Nanny's so that too may be making me a little upset. I miss my daycare friends, but Mommy says on Sundays I will still get to see my church friends. Before I know it Micheal from next door will be old enough for me to run around with = 0).

Lets see on a good note. I am learning all my body parts....from knees, back to butt. Yes daddy thought it would be funny to teach me where my butt is.Well Mommy says tomorrow Grammy and Grandpa are coming. I don't know tho....I keep telling her that picture of grandpa sure does look allot like daddy ...hmm..Well any who. I'm really excited and will be on here next week to tell you all about it . For now I have some apple jacks that are calling my name = )

No comments:

Post a Comment