"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Friday, May 21, 2010

Hayden Gets Real

Ok so I have had a really busy week . First Saturday afternoon Grammy and Pee-paw arrived!! I had so much fun playing with them. I took to them so fast. They were scared I was not going to remember them but I did! I love them sooo much . They are the bestest in the world. I was a little....and when I say a little i mean alot....grumpy. My mom calls it terrible 2's, I call it knowing what i want. I want cookies, cake and candy. While grammy was here I had just that! I wish she was here all the time. Im slowly getting back on schedule. Oh and Mommy and Daddy are letting me stay up later . I get to be up with them anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour after Brody goes to bed. I love it! I get to play with Daddy and Mommy with nobody to take my attention away. I take this time to show off my singing and dancing skills haha. Well Brobee is walking now and Im not too intrested in it. Maybe soon we can run around together .

No comments:

Post a Comment