"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Words from the Brodster!

Okay so I have been walking for almost 2 weeks now! I'm unstoppable! I do loose my balance every now and then but for the most part you would think I'm a pro. My brother is trying to take all the attention off me right now. I don't understand why. I mean he gets to stay up later than me with mommy and daddy . Oh well. I cant help if I'm soooo cute! Not much has been going on this week. I went to the church nursery on Sunday and the teachers were amazed at how well behaved I am . I don't get into anything..I just walk around and look = ) . Well that's all for now..see y'all next week

No comments:

Post a Comment