"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Words from the Brodster!

Hey guys I have so much awesome news to catch you up on! So Grammy and Pee-paw were here this week and I had a blast! I have not seen them since I was 7 months old! I totally showed off for them by walking every chance I could get. Once I got going there was no stopping me! ha ha I love walking. Its my new favorite thing to do . I dont get scared at all. Ill be running in no time I'm sure!
Grammy and Pee-paw spent tons of time with us and I had so much fun! I love them sooo much! I cant wait to see them in a few months when we come up to visit!
Oh I also got a haircut! Allot shorter than what I'm used to , but mommy says I look so handsome! I got to go show off my haircut at the Children's museum! That's the funnest place in the whole world!!!!! I want to live there. Mommy says I cant but we will be going back some more through out the year!
Well guys I have to go now...Tita is making breakfast ...eggs..i love eggs = )

No comments:

Post a Comment