"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Friday, January 8, 2010

Baby its cold outside!

So today it is 25 degrees outside with a high of 33. Not exactly my favorite kind of weather. I called in this morning and get approved, but yet again I am sitting here at work. I do that more often than not. I call in and say I'm not coming , than i sit at home ant think about everything sitting on my desk and i freak out just thinking about it multiplying as i sit at home. Well I bundled up my kids Christmas story style and took them to the nanny's.

On our way there I stopped at McDonalds to get Hayden a hash brown for being such a good helper this morning. He calls it "cheese" short for chuck-e-cheese. He ate the whole thing before we got to the Nanny's 5 minutes away. As you can tell my life is not all that exciting if I blog about my son eating a hash brown. Brody still cant properly eat one but I cant wait till he can . I feel like he knows whats going on and feels left out ha ha.

We still have not sold the house. We will keep you guys updated

No comments:

Post a Comment