"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

A new me...its so hard

So I told myself that this year I was going to be a new me...well a better me. Everybody has that one person that you just cant seem to get along with . Atleast I like to tell myself that to feel better. She is a nice person to an extent so Its very easy on some days to be that perfect Christian I want to be and other days....ugh!!!!...I just let her get under my skin. She is what I like to call a downer. She is constantly upset about something and we all know that misery loves company and before you know it Im in a horrible mood. I dont understand how one person can be so negative , all the time about everything and anything. I ask God for the strenght to pray for this individual every night. Sometimes I just dont feel like it tho. I know thats a horrible thing to say , but God is my witness ...I TRY ...I make conversation with her , I try befriending her , I try making her look at the bright side of things, but NOTHING ...works ....In the next second she is stresseda bout something and I hear about it ALL ..and now Im stressed....sigh....Ok ..thats enough ....bye

No comments:

Post a Comment