"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Thursday, January 14, 2010

A great BIG sigh!

This morning was the complete opposite of yesterday. I woke up to Brody wanting to play ...so I got him up and got him all ready for his day. He is getting attached to me , so that means where I go , he goes. He usually is pretty easy tho. Hayden however woke up on the right side of the crib this morning. I walked in and he smiled and said "vroom vroom" haha. Its this new thing he does where he makes car sounds any chance he gets haha. He brushed his teeth, changed and was placed in the car , all in under 15 minutes. When I say I place the babies in the car , I dont mean I walk outside place them in a vehicle and walk away to leave them unattended. I wake up warm up the car that is in the garage. When its time to place the boys in I turn the car off , shut the garage door and place them in ..you know so they dont get a cold drift. I know Im a bit psycho in ways , but for the most part Im a laid back mom.

I confirmed all our cruise plans with the nanny. She is going to allow us to not pay her for the 4 days . So that should put enough money in our pockets for gas to drive to Grand Prairie to drop the boys off. I am getting more excited as it gets closer. I think initally i was just in shock and didnt think it was such a good idea at this time. But like eveybody tells me " How often will a chance like this come up?"

I was not blessed with a sister but I was blessed with sisters in law!!! I am very very close to my brothers girlfriends. Its to the point that I call almost each one of them daily. On my way home I call my mom , Then Alex or Trina. I sometimes call Jill but not very often. She is a busy girl and is in 2 competition soccer teams and that takes up alot of her time. My husband has a sister as well. Im not as close to her as I would like to be, but we have a pretty good relationship. I remember when I was little I use to cry to my mom that she never gave me a sister.Well now 24 years later I have 4!!! and the best part is I never had to share! haha ...I heart my sisters!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey!! I didn't know that you have a blog!? I wish I had a sister too.... I do have some pretty good sister-in-law potentials though!

    ReplyDelete