"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Prayer


Prayer is what i have been asking for, for many of my loved ones. First Dr.Bonnen and his team that went to Haiti and currently stuck there without a way back. We have several people still working very hard to find ways to get them off the island. The latest update is that they will get to port a prince by Blackhawk . They should be performing surgery today and tomorrow. However that leaves 12 people still in Jacmal with nowhere to really go. They are running out of fun and water and need to be out as soon as possible. Please continue to pray for their safety. I trust the Lord will take good care of them and bring them home safely , however that might be .

I will keep you guys updated as i get news.

On to more sad news , my nanny Mrs.Guzmans daughter was pregnant with her second child due in March of this year. However she went into labor on Saturday and had a still birth. I pray for understanding and strength for this family during such a hard time. They have not announced the funeral services due to the mom and dad being out of work and not being able to provide a funeral. They have to go through a lenghty process to get approval for some kind of Aide.

I will continue to pray for these families and anybody who is willing to join me ...the more the merrier...

I end this sad posting with pictures of my little angels. Brody's photo shoot for his birthday invitation.. and some random pictures i took yesterday

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment