"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Monday, January 25, 2010

Girl Time, Showings and Football!


The weekends started off pretty exciting for me. I got to go out to dinner with some girlfriends to a sushi bar in Clear Lake called Masa Sushi! Yum!! They know me and Stephanie there for sure. We usually share a plate called Maki Combination, so thats what they call us. They sit us down and say ok so you want the Maki Combination , replace Hati Ta#$%$^$ with a Volcano and Cajun with crunch ...right? RIGHT!!! And I willhave the house soup and she will have peanut dressing! haha Well we still did this friday night but this time Jen came with us! She is Steph's friend but I have met her a couple of times before. She is pregnant with her second girl...must be nice haha. I told her we can have a baby switching party and that way we can have one of each. I would miss my fat boys waaaaay to much tho!
I came home pretty early tho by 8:30 I was already on my way home. The weekend consisted of me running around like a maniac due to showings. Showings are a great thing dont get me worng. I would rather they let me know more than 20 minutes in advance. 2 out of the 3 showings , I had just made dinner so I was hidding dirty dishes once again! ugh!They seemed to have all showed up, so everybody cross your fingers and hope we got a catch!!!!
Other than that we did alot of nothing this weekend. I did alllllooooot of Laundry. Oh and we watched the Saints vs Vikings game! That was pretty exciting...well when I said we watched...Brian was on the couch watching it and I was watching makeup tutorials on my Iphone. I found this pretty cool makeup Guru that is so freakin awesome!!! I can say freakin right? Well its called Beauty Broadcast you should totally check it out!
Thats all for now ....See you tomorrow = )

No comments:

Post a Comment