"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Smile

This morning was such a stressful morning. My sweet little Hayden had a case of the terrible two's. He did not want to wear socks, he did not want to wear a jacket...and he needed the Iphone. My mornings usually consist of me waking up to Brody wanting his morning juice and cereal ...I wake up and feed him and place him in the playroom. He is still a baby and can be easily distracted. Then I wake Hayden up get him ready ...he screams ....I stay silent...he screams...I pack their food for daycare....I put them both in the car..I run in half do my hair...never do my makeup ....grab my purse and run out!!!

I was so mad at every single stay at home mom in the world this morning. I was thinking to myself that it was not fair that i had to do this every morning. While other moms just let their babies sleep in , have time to doll themselves up , fix up the house to their likeing (Im never fully satasfied with the cleanliness of my house). I was just so upset and frustrated with the fact that I have to do this every morning.

and then God worked his magic ...yet again


I got to work and as I was walking through the Hospital every single nurse and Doctor I walked by greeted me with a Smile, a hello , a good morning. I slowly got myself out of this crabby mood I had put myself in. A simple smile or warm gesture from a stranger made my day turn around. I finished walking through the hospital finding myself being the one to initiate the hellos, and smiles. I was just having a blast .What if these other people were having a bad day and I was the one to turn it around.

Dont get me wrong I LOVE LOVE LOVE my job. I love the people I work with . I Love waht I do . I Love the Dr I work under. It is great . I am just really emotional . So when soemthing gets me upset ..I get upset haha.

Well with that said I am still stressing about the cruise . I wish this was somehting we had planned with more time to save more money for suprises etc. Im starting to calm down a bit but not much haha. I think I am the only person in the world that stresses out about going on a cruise haha . Well Ill keep you updated!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment