"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Friday, January 22, 2010

OMG!!!

Im going to make this short...but I went to the chapel next door to pray . I had preciously wrote how I wanted to make it part of my mornig ritual and pray there every morning. And I am proud to announce that I have.....Well anyways as I kneeled down to pray . I flashed back to my prayer yesterday, My husband was having a bad day and I asked that God put some light on his day and just do anything to get him through it ...and it hit me like a ton of bricks....God sent this new idea to him. This new little glipse of hope that he could get out of this field into soemthing he would enjoy. Im sure my husband was delighted and excited while researching this new field...and I the dream chatterer....rained on his parade.

Ok so that was my OMG moment ... = )

No comments:

Post a Comment