"Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be terrified: do not be discouraged, for the LORDyour God will be with you wherever you go. " - Joshua 1:9

Monday, January 18, 2010

Weekend Update

Not much went on this weekend, We sat at home , cleaned, ate home cooked meals , and watched TV. We were suppose to have a showing on Saturday morning, we stayed up late on friday night cleaning up and leaving the home spotless. I packed the kids up and went to go park the car at the recreation center across the street. I didnt see anybody turn into our street tho. When the boys and I returned home all the lights were on and the home looked like it was in the smae state it was left in when we left. They usually turn a light off, or leave a buisness card, but nope nothing was left.

Well I still have high hopes that the house will sell by May 1st.

On the other hand my mother in law started us off on a budget and oh man it is awesome. I made a chart that i update daily to let us know where we stand. I just love the idea and we should have done this alot...alot..sooner!!!!

Well like I said my weekend was pretty blah..so nothing to report. I tried doing Brodys 1 year photo shoot. I have to do it by the end of this month due to our snapfish giftcard expering then...Ill post some when I finnally remember to bring my camera to work !

No comments:

Post a Comment